with a ¼% interest rate reduction, free.
We appreciate that amid COVID-19, First Responders, medical providers, and other essential workers have put everything on the line. To serve you in return, our First Team Family of Companies is making it possible for qualified heroes to take advantage of up to tens of thousands of dollars in SAVINGS when we pay for you to buy down, and reduce your interest rate by ¼% for your mortgage financing for up to 30 years.
Possible SAVINGS Examples:*
30-Year Fully Amortized Fixed-Rate Mortgage
with ¼% Interest Rate Buy Down:
$34,278 SAVINGS on $700,000 Loan Amount
$29,381 SAVINGS on $600,000 Loan Amount
$24,484 SAVINGS on $500,000 Loan Amount
$19,587 SAVINGS on $400,000 Loan Amount
- Since 2017, First Team has offered a similar savings program to military households and has been recognized as the #1 contributor to this program nationwide by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, the largest network of independent brokerage firms in the U.S.
- Take advantage of this program to have us buy down your interest OR apply your substantial SAVINGS directly toward closing costs.
- Save TWICE when you buy and sell a home through this limited-time offer.
Now trust us with yours.
For more information on taking advantage of this limited-time offer, contact me.
First Team® Real Estate
Founded in 1976 in Orange County, First Team has been trusted by 250,000 Southern California households for real estate sales and purchases. As a local family-owned business, we are big enough to have the resources and small enough to care.
Homeowners First Mortgage
Homeowners First Mortgage offers hundreds of loan choices to our customers, with our strength rooted in the knowledge and experience of our loan officers. Many of our loan officers have been in the industry for decades and have successfully handled all types of home buying situations. Our team is experienced, professional, and readily available to our customers to answer any questions, address issues, and help them navigate through the mortgage process smoothly.
- Paula Ziegler
- Adele Kelso
- Cynthia Ann Hurley
- Bob & Rose Snyder
- Shirley J Hunt
- Linda Mary Birkenstein
- Susan M Geck Laurie M Stone Rudolph Geck Jr
- Michael Scott Montgomery Lisa Lynn Jones
- David M Smith
- Rafael & Teresa Novales
- Richard F Harrington Revoc Family Trust
- T & J Family Trust